• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you use a CRM system?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    If so, what?

I'm getting to the point now where LinkedIn isn't enough and I want to organise my contacts better. Also possibly work the network a bit better. CRM seems like a good option for me.

What do the panel use?
    As someone who claims to work in IT, you have missed the obvious question, what are the requirements? Why is LinkedIn not working and what are you trying to achieve?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      As someone who claims to work in IT, you have missed the obvious question, what are the requirements? Why is LinkedIn not working and what are you trying to achieve?
      Can you not read? he wants to organise his contact.

Comment

His reputation proceeds him?
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Can you not read? he wants to organise his contact.
          He can do that with pen and paper, sorry its Suity, crayons and paper, CRM is overkill for what he is telling us he wants
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

He can do that with pen and paper, sorry its Suity, crayons and paper, CRM is overkill for what he is telling us he wants
            true but can you imagine how many posts he will make in technical trying to install CRM 2015....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I tried a few CRM apps & settled on Sellf - simple, links well with your contacts & calendar & it's quick to add opportunities.

Comment

Working...
              X