• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best password manager

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I use Chrome
    Although, after playing around with it, I might start trying Safari
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Although, after playing around with it, I might start trying Safari
      Since Yosemite I've actually been using Safari over Chrome and it's a much better 'lighter' experience. Chrome is an absolute resource hog, and my MBA can't handle lots of Chrome tabs open, along with the occasional Win 8.1 VM.

Back to P/W managers though, look at Dashlane. Excellent and modern, been using it for <2 years, paid version that syncs pretty much everywhere and decrypts locally not on the cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        I use LastPass too, and the iOS version is good.
        I also use LastPass - generally I like the product, but the Safari plugin (OSX) and Android plugin have for me been sub-par experiences (particularly the former, seems to work only fleetingly).

Comment

Working...
        X