• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best password manager

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CorrectHorse

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
      Many systems won't accept a password that long, though.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Many systems won't accept a password that long, though.
        more and more modern systems do now memory isn't such an issue...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I googled Roboform and stumbled upon this interesting blog: https://ramblingrant.co.uk/how-secur...ute-challenge/

Comment

Originally posted by zazou View Post
            I googled Roboform and stumbled upon this interesting blog: https://ramblingrant.co.uk/how-secur...ute-challenge/
            He's an interesting chap - there was a Kickstarter project that both he and I were backing about password storage, and then we both ripped apart their security model.

His blog highlights the Virgin Media router fault as well, which could lead to someone gaining access to your wifi when you restart the router.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

He's an interesting chap - there was a Kickstarter project that both he and I were backing about password storage, and then we both ripped apart their security model.

His blog highlights the Virgin Media router fault as well, which could lead to someone gaining access to your wifi when you restart the router.
              Ouch!

Comment

you mean you actually use that pile of tulip as something other than a cable modem...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  you mean you actually use that pile of tulip as something other than a cable modem...
                  Yes. It does exactly what I want it to do, so why would I need another router?
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    I use 1Password on OSX, it has an iOS integration but it gives you a new browser rather than using which ever browser you prefer
                    You can now use 1Password with Safari on IOS8. Click on the up arrow coming out the square select more and turn on the 1Password extension.

Comment

Originally posted by davetza View Post
                      You can now use 1Password with Safari on IOS8. Click on the up arrow coming out the square select more and turn on the 1Password extension.
                      I use Chrome
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X