• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Massive increase in spam mails. All from same source

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So did the penis enlargement work?

Comment

It's not spam. I bumped into your Mrs and she said that you needed all the help you could get.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        It's not spam. I bumped into your Mrs and she said that you needed all the help you could get.
        Is that why I got mails about Orthopedic beds, Bedbug spray and Affordable Burial insurance from the same spammers this afternoon? I kid you not. BT must be blocking the cruise deals and private jet charters now. Gotta give them 10 out of 10 for obscure sales items.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
          Where is your mailbox, BT?
          Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Yes it's BT.
          Are you sure you're cut out to be a contractor?

Comment

Gonna chime in and mention that I have been getting batches of similar email over the last few weeks......the majority of the time nothing to speak of, and then every few days a whole raft of stuff on furniture, woodworking, burial insurance, IRS avoidance(really!) and so on. All appears to hit just one email address of the ones that I use, based on a domain name I own. Spam filter just doesn't seem to keep up - email hosted from 1 & 1.co.uk - but then all quiet again.

Minor annoyance, but....
            latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Anyone noticed a big increase in Spam over the last two days? Had 20 odd arrive in the inbox and double that flagged in the Spam folder?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Anyone noticed a big increase in Spam over the last two days? Had 20 odd arrive in the inbox and double that flagged in the Spam folder?
                Not in my email. Plenty on CUK though.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                X