• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Party - Leeds 08/12/2017

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deposit paid today, closer to the time we can sort out if we want to order food (buffet style) but they've not got round to thinking about what they are planning for that yet!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      As last nights hangover fades we can look forward to next years, which has been decided to take place on 8th December 2017 in LEEDS, for those who don't know where that is head north until you see flat caps, whippets and beer that's less then £3 a pint!

The Brewery Tap

18-24 New Station St, Leeds LS1 5DL

A few select near by hotels for each and everyones budget

Suity - IBIS Budget (15 min walking distance) is £29

Eek - Discovery Inn, is right below thePub, £55

NorthernLadyUK - Cosmopolitan, just off the Calls and convenient for The New Penny, a colourful local establishment £69

Mudskipper - Queens Hotel, next to the station £86

IN
      Me
      Mrs Mac
      DaveB
      Mrs DaveB
      Eek
      Mrs Eek
      BarryDidIt
      NickFitz
      AntMan
      CovBob
      Mudskipper
      Osacrose

Maybe
      LadyMuck
      LondonManc
      TheFaqqer + Mrs

I am sure we can convince Cojak to come, and if admin is visiting the outlaws him too!

It's booked for 20 and I am sure we can get the numbers up near that target
      I'm a maybe - depends whether it clashes with 'family lunch'. Don't believe I would have said I was a definite, but icbw.

Comment

Deposit put down for the 8th Brewery Tap, Leeds, next to the Train Station
        Deposit paid today
        Two deposits?
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Two deposits?
          Well yeah sorta, the first time I had them flustered as they had no idea what they were going to do for Xmas parties, so stuck a deposit just to hold it, another was put down at the weekend for room hire, and if we decided to order any food/buffet (they still haven't worked out menus etc) that will come off what ever we pre-order

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            I'm a maybe - depends whether it clashes with 'family lunch'. Don't believe I would have said I was a definite, but icbw.
            No worries, won't assume anything until we are sat down with a pint

Comment

Only 2 hours to Leeds by train. Leave at 4 and you could be drinking a pint at 6:05
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Only 2 hours to Leeds by train. Leave at 4 and you could be drinking a pint at 6:05
                Depends on your starting point, shirley? Or is it 2 hours from everywhere?

Comment

Depends on your starting point, shirley? Or is it 2 hours from everywhere?
                  Leeds is 2 hours from anywhere. And why aren't you sorting out the London summer meet up?

Comment

Well I booked my hotel room ages ago and have been monitoring flight prices. Whilst I could get the train, I may need the points to retain BAEC silver

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Leeds is 2 hours from anywhere.
                      No it isn't!

Though least it isn't always raining there unlike Manchester.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X