• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London Christmas Party 2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sheesh nice room.

Comment

Originally posted by ItRYmyBEst View Post
      sheesh nice room.
      Not once we've finished with it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Not once we've finished with it
        I wasn't us, we found it like that! It was those rowdy pilots that were in there first!
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          I wasn't us, we found it like that! It was those rowdy pilots that were in there first!
          There was that weird paste made of artificial snow or some such that ended up smeared everywhere the year before

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            There was that weird paste made of artificial snow or some such that ended up smeared everywhere the year before
            It was SiMac's fault. He ducked.

Comment

When is the cutoff to confirm?
              I'd need to swot up on the secret santa and jumper thing too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                When is the cutoff to confirm?
                I'd need to swot up on the secret santa and jumper thing too.
                No cutoff, you can turn up on the day - although we'll spot it if your secret Santa has been swiped last minute from clientCo and wrapped in a napkin. Bring Mr Pad along.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  No cutoff, you can turn up on the day - although we'll spot it if your secret Santa has been swiped last minute from clientCo and wrapped in a napkin. Bring Mr Pad along.
                  I thought you get bonus points if you swipe the SS from the ClientCo stationery cupboard
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    I thought you get bonus points if you swipe the SS from the ClientCo stationery cupboard
                    Or doing a "Bunk".

Comment

In theory I can make it this year, depends if it's going to be full of whinging, overpaid geeky contractors crying in their beer about losing their T&E in April though.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X