• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dutch student in need for help (graduation assignment)"

Collapse

• GlennNL
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Good survey. No-one minds spending a few minutes.

The last one I got from MBNA I gave up after 15 minutes. They kept asking for feedback so i raised a formal complaint to get them to stop emailing me.
    Thanks for the positive feedback!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Good survey. No-one minds spending a few minutes.

The last one I got from MBNA I gave up after 15 minutes. They kept asking for feedback so i raised a formal complaint to get them to stop emailing me.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Done

Leave a comment:

• GlennNL
    replied
    Thanks for your participation @ladymuck!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Done! Good luck with your assignment

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by GlennNL View Post
    I only need 20 responses more for the results to be conclusive!
    Or a sample of random nutjobs on the internet who are bored.

Po-tay-toe, Po-tah-toe

Leave a comment:

• GlennNL
    replied
    Thanks for your input @Cojak.

However, this situation is covered in the 4th question by the answer; A combination between an accountant and an online bookkeeping platform.

I want to thank the CUK members who have filled in the survey! I only need 20 responses more for the results to be conclusive!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Wat if you use an online accounting package AND use an accountant?

FreeAgent accountants will be happy with this survey.

Leave a comment:

• GlennNL
    replied
    Thanks @WTFH!

I think you are right, and have adjusted the question format.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I've just gone back in and looked again, it was only Q10 about searching. I would like to choose 1,2,3 and Other - where "Other" would be to ask on here!

Leave a comment:

• GlennNL
    replied
    Thanks for your constructive feedback!

I have adjusted the last question, I was not aware that respondents were forced to select 'no' in order to confirm their e-mail address. It should work now

Quick question for @WTFH, could you please identify the specific question? I am not sure to which question you are referring, because I am using different routes (according to answers provided). Futhermore, for which questions would you have liked to select more answers?

Thank you for your help, it is greatly appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• GlennNL
    replied
    Thanks for your constructive feedback!

I have adjusted the last question, I wasn't aware that one had to choose the 'no' option in order to finish the survey.

Quick question for @WTFH, could you please identify the question? Since I use different 'routes' (according to the answers provided) I am not sure which question you are referring to.

Thanks for the help! It is greatly appreciated

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    The last question requires you to say "no" to the Amazon card, even if you provide your email address

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Was question 10 written by NLUK? (can't reveal why, you'll have to do the survey to find out)

Serious comment:
    There's a couple of questions I would have liked to choose more than 1 option, also the final question, typing in an email address did not work, you had to tick No as well (even though you meant Yes)

It's only 11 questions, will take a couple of minutes of your time, so go on, help a student.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Just so you aware, Glenn has confirmed that he is who he says he is by emailing me from his academic email address.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X