• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Churchill Knight or Giant umbrellas - any advice?"

Collapse

• bhavic
    replied
    What's the current offer? I couldn't see anything on their website!

Leave a comment:

• nobody123
    replied
    Been with Churchill Knight accountants for my Ltd company accounting since 2009 and they have been nothing but good for me. No complaints.
    Originally posted by Whumpie View Post
    Has anyone got any experience with the umbrella schemes of either Churchill Knight or Giant? I need to choose between the two and while the former is a LOT cheaper with their current offer, I'm worried that it's for a reason!
    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Leave a comment:

• lucyclarityumbrella
    replied
    A quick update: it looks like Giant have already sent up the red flags: their illustration for their GBC scheme was totally incorrect, assuming a 20% PAYE rate on an income of well into six figures.
    Ooooo thats a new one and they call it a "scheme"????

Leave a comment:

• Whumpie
    replied
    A quick update: it looks like Giant have already sent up the red flags: their illustration for their GBC scheme was totally incorrect, assuming a 20% PAYE rate on an income of well into six figures. That's put them out of the running...

Leave a comment:

• ChurchillKnight
    replied
    CKU Offer

Has anyone got any experience with the umbrella schemes of either Churchill Knight or Giant? I need to choose between the two and while the former is a LOT cheaper with their current offer, I'm worried that it's for a reason!

Hi Whumpie,

Just to confirm, there’s no particular reason for the offer – it’s just a special rate we offer for those who come to Churchill Knight Umbrella.
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 4 March 2019, 11:20.

Leave a comment:

• Whumpie
    replied
    Ah - not so good then?

Leave a comment:

• Anonimouse
    replied
    I am an ex giant employee I will never a current giant employee.

Leave a comment:

• Whumpie
    replied
    I've added links. But just to be clear, I'm interested in hearing from their current or ex-customers, rather than just opinions on the information on their web pages...

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Schemes?

Leave a comment:

• Whumpie
    started a topic Churchill Knight or Giant umbrellas - any advice?

Churchill Knight or Giant umbrellas - any advice?

Last edited by Contractor UK; 4 March 2019, 11:19. Reason: Removed links

Working...
X