• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pedometer reccomendations?"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Get yourself an armband for your smartphone and go with something like endomondo. No setup required, and it is very motivational to keep track of progress (or lack thereof in my case )

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I have a Nike Fuel Band, does steps and calories as well as "Nike Fuel" which is an arbitrary system based on general activity, but is good for seeing how "active" you are one day to the next. Also doubles as a watch

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    have lost a phone in the woods once before
    When you say pedometer...?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Frau D. uses this (I had one but 'accidentally' lost it)

Personal Trainer: Walking

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Cheers Sue Ellen but should have added something an old fart can read without reading glasses. Also have lost a phone in the woods once before. I had many sleepless nights thinking about my poor little phone all alone in the dark.
    Fitbit

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Cheers Sue Ellen but should have added something an old fart can read without reading glasses. Also have lost a phone in the woods once before. I had many sleepless nights thinking about my poor little phone all alone in the dark.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    If you have a smartphone you can download an app for less than £2.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    started a topic Pedometer reccomendations?

Pedometer reccomendations?

Seem to keep buying crap ones that don't last long. Need time in motion as well as steps, distance and calories. Ta.

Working...
X