• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Wow, snipping tool

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wow, snipping tool"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    I use Snagit.

Or Lighscreen if you want a freebie.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Paint has also had an uplift, and if you've got a touch screen you can apparently draw with your fingers; proper doodling at last...

A First Look at W7 Paint

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Looks pretty good
    although in windows you've always had:
    print screen = full screen grab
    alt+print screen = active window screen grab

Since I've got onenote I've been using that to capture anything else which needs a more selective grab that a window.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I was using it the other day, got one pretty good screenshot and then it just blew up and wouldn't work again

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I found this by accident looking for a program on Windows 7. Pretty awesome, finally an improvement on print-screen. Is it new on W7 or have I been missing out for years here?
    I also first saw it on W7 - being a luddite not that impressed with the W7 gizmos - but am impressed with W7 overall over Vista & XP - just think they've over egged the toys a bit

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I found it under /Accessories in my taskbar.

Use Snipping Tool to capture screen shots

Looks like Vista had it as well based on the URL

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    link?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    started a topic Wow, snipping tool

Wow, snipping tool

I found this by accident looking for a program on Windows 7. Pretty awesome, finally an improvement on print-screen. Is it new on W7 or have I been missing out for years here?

Working...
X