• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Kaspersky krap!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Kaspersky krap!"

Collapse

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    Avast is one of the best free anti virus. But that doesnt make it one of the best.

Used to use avast but it did fail to pick up some virus stuff.
    Fairy snuff!

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    As far as I can see, avast! is everything you need and is free for home use.
    Avast is one of the best free anti virus. But that doesnt make it one of the best.

Used to use avast but it did fail to pick up some virus stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    As far as I can see, avast! is everything you need and is free for home use.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Call me cynical but I would never install a piece of software that came from the cybercrime capital of the world.
    Kaspersky isn't Chinese or American.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Get an overcoat

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Call me cynical but I would never install a piece of software that came from the cybercrime capital of the world.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Get an overcoat
    And don't forget to paint it Green and Red.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Get an overcoat

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    started a topic Kaspersky krap!

Kaspersky krap!

Feck me! I bought Kaspersky 2010 Internet Security with 3 licenses and installed over a couple of days onto 3 pc;s. Tonight, one pc has reported a license violation and suspended kaspersky working! WTF?

Goes to check Kaspersky's knowledge base and it appears to be a known flaw in the thing. They say meekly, 'you may have been the victim of fraud;! You can ******* say that again!

Working...
X