• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A blaggers guide to..."

Collapse

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Don't Make Me Think and The Design of Everyday Things are both excellent - I think I'll be hitting Amazon for a few more off that list
    About Face 3 is worth putting on your list if you haven't read it.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    In fact here's the article I was referring to.

Some great books on there.
    Don't Make Me Think and The Design of Everyday Things are both excellent - I think I'll be hitting Amazon for a few more off that list

Remember, pull => handle, push => plate... except at Yahoo's London office
    Last edited by NickFitz; 18 August 2008, 20:24.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    In fact here's the article I was referring to.

Some great books on there.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Smashing Magazine is well worth a look. Previous articles have included a summary of UI design material, with recommended books, etc.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Start here.

As always, the answers are in TPD, if you look hard enough

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    started a topic A blaggers guide to...

A blaggers guide to...

User Interface Design

Websquirrel seeks recommended resources (links, books, contacts) for the spurious art of UI design, and the challenges therewith. Please feel free to post useful links, or jabber incoherently, as you wish.

Thanks greatly.

RH

Working...
X