• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Unusual USB devices"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    USB floppy disk drive

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak
    Anything in the thrash-metal genre I should think. (Or should that be thrush-metal?)

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    http://gadgets.fosfor.se/the-top-10-...-devices-ever/

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    iGasm anyone?

Which songs work best, I wonder?

Leave a comment:

• JonSmile
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    USB vibrators and butt plugs bound to come soon.
    You mean like Number 1 on this list (warning of sorts - Not totally safe for work - and people will think you are mad)

Jon

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I have a usb microscope as well. Got loads of completely fuzzy shots of little creatures wandering about because I am too barkingly kind to little things to kill and fix them. Not USB but I have a great fan I brought a couple of weeks back that I can program to display rude words. USB vibrators and butt plugs bound to come soon.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    USB Beverage Chiller

Utilizing Peltier-Effect thermoelectric cooling, the CoolIt Chiller is designed to keep your favorite beverage nicely chilled. Just plug it into any USB port and set a cold one on the chiller plate! T...more

OH Yeh!

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    USB Pacemaker.

Oh feck! Blue screen!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Hmmmm USB air con could be useful....

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    What about the USB rocket launcher... and no, I can't be bothered to google for it...
    I have a USB desktop fan (for when the summer eventually happens)

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Although not a USB device, this completely pointless self stirring mug is mildly appealing.

Hmm, does that make me a geek?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by kramer
    now your getting into the spirit of things... come on BM more ludeness!
    lewdness

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman
    Wife has a USB microscope.

No, it's not for locating my wedding tackle.

now your getting into the spirit of things... come on BM more ludeness!

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Wife has a USB microscope.

No, it's not for locating my wedding tackle.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I have a USB lava lamp - XMAS present.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X