• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "So AI tools/ChatGPT"

Collapse

• courtg9000
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Not sure if you have tried the plugins for ChatGPT? You have to be a plus member but you get various plugins and access to the internet. So far internet access is pretty disappointing but it seems to be improving. The plugins arent relevant to me tbh and I've only really used one in anger, allows GPT to access PDF's online.

I've found GPT-4 to be much better than GPT-3.5. The structure and format of the prompts seems to make a big difference. It's also now available as an app for the iphone.

So far gpt-4 seems to be ahead of bing and bard. But for internet access its pretty far behind.
    not gone for plus membership but might if I can see the value

Leave a comment:

• courtg9000
    replied
    This seems really good.
    Many thanks

Leave a comment:

• Guy Incognito
    replied
    Future Tools - Find The Exact AI Tool For Your Needs

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Not sure if you have tried the plugins for ChatGPT? You have to be a plus member but you get various plugins and access to the internet. So far internet access is pretty disappointing but it seems to be improving. The plugins arent relevant to me tbh and I've only really used one in anger, allows GPT to access PDF's online.

I've found GPT-4 to be much better than GPT-3.5. The structure and format of the prompts seems to make a big difference. It's also now available as an app for the iphone.

So far gpt-4 seems to be ahead of bing and bard. But for internet access its pretty far behind.

Leave a comment:

• courtg9000
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I’ve played with Bing and been happy with it, I have no idea if it is as good as ChatGPT.
    Bing is not bad. It tends to be more reserved and more "say less" about things than Bard or ChatGPT. Bard to me borders on the comedic. ChatGPT is improving. At the start ChatGpt thought I was actually a tory peer born in 1924 on some country estate, oh and I went to Eton and Cambridge

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I’ve played with Bing and been happy with it, I have no idea if it is as good as ChatGPT.

Leave a comment:

• TheGreenBastard
    replied
    Ask it something like "can you help me create a simple Android app, which helps me calculate revenue from my multiple client's invoices?"

Use Android Studio, when you're finished let me know, share it with me and you'll have made your first tenner.

Leave a comment:

• courtg9000
    started a topic So AI tools/ChatGPT

So AI tools/ChatGPT

Ok so I have been playing around with ChatGPT and it is good for content and some documentation so far. I have the desktop app and like it.
    So.. i'm looking around a bit further, no particular use case in mind.
    What tools do people here suggest please?
    I have 3 "different types of os to play with, Windows, Debian, and Android.
    Any suggestions from the very learned panel please?

Working...
X