• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Has myparasol been hacked?"

Collapse

• anonymouse
    replied
    https://www.contractoruk.com/news/00...mpaign=ConNews

Parasol and Brookson got hacked

Leave a comment:

• 1ne0fFU
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    A new poster put this up. We held it until we were happy with him - I'll put this here now.

Hi yes that's been fixed now myparasol.co.uk is now repointed to https://parasolgroup.co.uk/portal-maintenance but as we all now the site is still down..

I am the original (new) poster.. as they are my Umbrella company I started doing these checks on 12th when I realised I could not login to the Portal.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    A new poster put this up. We held it until we were happy with him - I'll put this here now.

Originally posted by 1ne0fFU View Post
    The current myparasol portal is now using an unsecured certificate "ba-rebates.elcap-dev.co.uk" (based on Apache/Centos)

The IP address is now showing as

Name: myparasol.co.uk
    Address: 80.66.200.175

Continent Europe (EU)
    Coordinates 51.4964 (lat) / -0.1224 (long)
    Time 2022-01-13 07:13:07 (Europe/London)
    NETWORK IP address 80.66.200.175
    Hostname 80.66.200.175.srvlist. ukfast.net
    Provider Ukfast.net Limited
    ASN 61323

The day before it was Address: 51.11.173.62

Region England (ENG)
    Postal code EC4N
    Country United Kingdom (GB)
    ContinentEurope (EU)
    Coordinates 51.5095 (lat) / -0.0955 (long)
    Time 2022-01-13 07:09:50 (Europe/London)
    NETWORK
    IP address 51.11.173.62
    Hostname51.11.173.62
    Provider MICROSOFT-CORP-MSN-AS-BLOCK
    ASN 8075

Leave a comment:

• gizzmo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	parasol down.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	4199562 If you type the myparasol address in to the browser directly you get the strange certificate message - however if you load parasolgroup.co.uk and then click the myparasol link it says that they are undergoing maintenance and you cant get through on phone either so to contact them urgently you need to send a chat message from that page.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gizzmo; 12 January 2022, 11:15. Reason: added screenshot

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Parasol seem to have disappeared today - Contractor UK Bulletin Board

Leave a comment:

• pacontracting
    started a topic Has myparasol been hacked?

Has myparasol been hacked?

I haven't been able to get into the myparasol.co.uk portal for a couple of days now and it's coming back with a strange certificate.

Has it been hacked?

Working...
X