• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Samsumg Galaxy Z Flip"

Collapse

• ladymuck
    replied
    It is just a gimmick but it does look like fun.

My Pixel 3a is misbehaving a lot and I'm loathe to factory reset it because setting up a phone is worse than moving into a new PC these days. At least with a new phone I can move over gradually and make sure all the things that need proper registering are done correctly.

I'll probably just get another Pixel at some point; the 5 is only a tiny bit bigger than the 3a.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    But seriously. Go look at a demo one in a shop that's been well used. The line in the crease looks awful.

I guess if the flip is more important than a line where it folds then fair dincum but not for me. It will get unflipped christ knows how many times a day and can't see it lasting

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Ok the colour is awful but part of me wants to get one. Will I look a right tosser if I do?
    Not sure you need a phone for that

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I did think the same too!

Leave a comment:

• SteelyDan
    replied
    Reminds me of one of those ladies compacts that my grandmother used to use.
    Just sayin'
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	119
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	4159313
    Last edited by SteelyDan; 24 April 2021, 16:47.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    started a topic Samsumg Galaxy Z Flip

Samsumg Galaxy Z Flip

Ok the colour is awful but part of me wants to get one. Will I look a right tosser if I do?

https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-z-flip/

Working...
X