• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone using Excel on Mac?"

Collapse

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    Thanks all - I know this is a "lazy" question - but anyone know the Mac equivalent of home and end when navigating in Excel?
    Command + the arrows - that will take you to first/last cell

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Thanks all - I know this is a "lazy" question - but anyone know the Mac equivalent of home and end when navigating in Excel?

Leave a comment:

• OU812
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Ah yes that's all well and good until you are resting another finger somewhere on the track pad and all your windows grow in size - or split into loads of different windows

or something.

Ha, youre not wrong! Yeh I've got a choice 'gesture' for you, Apple Inc. . . .

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by OU812 View Post
    Realising you can use two fingers on the trackpad to scroll up/down was a revelation for me after owning a mac for over a year

I guess that should work in Excel too.
    Ah yes that's all well and good until you are resting another finger somewhere on the track pad and all your windows grow in size - or split into loads of different windows

or something.

Leave a comment:

• OU812
    replied
    Realising you can use two fingers on the trackpad to scroll up/down was a revelation for me after owning a mac for over a year

I guess that should work in Excel too.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    For more, have a look at Mac keyboard shortcuts – Apple Support and specifically the section on document navigation.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    I hate wrangling data in Excel but it is paying the bills.

Navigating in Excel sheets in Mac is frustrating me as recent Mac convert - is there an equivalent to page up and page down keys? I googled it but none of the suggestions seems to work.
    fn and up or down

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    started a topic Anyone using Excel on Mac?

Anyone using Excel on Mac?

I hate wrangling data in Excel but it is paying the bills.

Navigating in Excel sheets in Mac is frustrating me as recent Mac convert - is there an equivalent to page up and page down keys? I googled it but none of the suggestions seems to work.

Working...
X