• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Do you use a CRM system?"

Collapse

• Beau
    replied
    I tried a few CRM apps & settled on Sellf - simple, links well with your contacts & calendar & it's quick to add opportunities.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    He can do that with pen and paper, sorry its Suity, crayons and paper, CRM is overkill for what he is telling us he wants
    true but can you imagine how many posts he will make in technical trying to install CRM 2015....

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Can you not read? he wants to organise his contact.
    He can do that with pen and paper, sorry its Suity, crayons and paper, CRM is overkill for what he is telling us he wants

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    As someone who claims to work in IT, you have missed the obvious question, what are the requirements? Why is LinkedIn not working and what are you trying to achieve?
    His reputation proceeds him?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    As someone who claims to work in IT, you have missed the obvious question, what are the requirements? Why is LinkedIn not working and what are you trying to achieve?
    Can you not read? he wants to organise his contact.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    If so, what?

I'm getting to the point now where LinkedIn isn't enough and I want to organise my contacts better. Also possibly work the network a bit better. CRM seems like a good option for me.

What do the panel use?

Leave a comment:

• rashm2k
    replied
    I'm looking into this too, odoo looks good as does sugarcrm and its variants, i built vm's out of these so can send you a copy if you want

Leave a comment:

• Jubber
    replied
    Originally posted by Ebenezer View Post
    My CRM system has a shiny suit and a seemingly inexhaustible supply of hair gel.
    Pointy shoes?

Leave a comment:

• Ebenezer
    replied
    My CRM system has a shiny suit and a seemingly inexhaustible supply of hair gel.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Thinking you missed the point of CRM there good buddy :
    Your customers never renew so Notepad is probably good enough for you.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I have a contacts list on my phone.
    Thinking you missed the point of CRM there good buddy :

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I have a contacts list on my phone.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Natural talent precludes this
    You can't use Act! But you can type into a web browser?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    What do the panel use?
    Oracle Service and Teleservice, with Oracle Fusion CRM

Simples.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    I built a custom one in Access in two days.

A mate uses Act!

Another mate uses Excel
    Natural talent precludes this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X