• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Summer Bash (aka Fight Club) (take 3)"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Actually. Which Ship & Shovel. I'm picking up 3 in London.
    You joining us tonight?

It's the one at Charing Cross

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Actually. Which Ship & Shovel. I'm picking up 3 in London.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Maybe but you still wouldn't turn up.
    Of course he won't

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I prefer every Friday
    Maybe but you still wouldn't turn up.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I prefer every Friday

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Yes. But I need to know whose coming.
    who's

That aside, you never know who's going to be there until you're there. You sound like you wouldn't watch a film unless you knew what the ending was

P.S. In case you haven't seen it, in The Sound of Music they all get sent to a death camp and gassed - the cremation scene is awesome

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    I wish I had such wonderful friends.
    Well if you had a bath more often......................

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Yes. But I need to know whose coming. It will take some effort for me to get to the big smoke and I don't want to turn up and find myself sat with a four eyed geek nursing a half of lager , an anorexic bird with a stammer drinking a diet coke and a fat, balding bore with an aggressive streak and bad taste in music!
    I wish I had such wonderful friends.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Yes. But I need to know whose coming. It will take some effort for me to get to the big smoke and I don't want to turn up and find myself sat with a four eyed geek nursing a half of lager , an anorexic bird with a stammer drinking a diet coke and a fat, balding bore with an aggressive streak and bad taste in music!
    'kin 'ell
    You have been to one of our dos.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Just come to a Thursday do then.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    So there is no plans for a do in August then.

Rubbish.

I was planning to come up to the next proper do. Even Realityhack said he was coming!
    Just come to a Thursday do then.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    So there is no plans for a do in August then.

Rubbish.

I was planning to come up to the next proper do. Even Realityhack said he was coming!

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Maybe try again in September when everyone's back from their hols?
    You read my mind.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Maybe try again in September when everyone's back from their hols?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    indeed

I think it best to leave it and have the weekly drinks on Thursday as normal (if someone wants to post about that this week) and knock summer drinks on the head.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X