• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Pets

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pets"

Collapse

• TheMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman
    I think you have serious issues. It's probably only a matter of time before you 'graduate' from torturing small furry animals to attacking humans.

I'd consider getting some help if I were you.
    I fear they will take me away soon

Leave a comment:

• wc2
    replied
    Wife has....

2 Dogs
    2 Cats
    2 Repitles

I have peace & quiet

Leave a comment:

• chunkymonkey
    replied
    my little tiger

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40...3/100_0003.jpg

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    my dog when she was a lil' un

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Getting some help

I think you have serious issues. It's probably only a matter of time before you 'graduate' from torturing small furry animals to attacking humans.

or possibly trying to join the met?

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMonkey
    We got a cat to "control" the mice. It took one look at them, nipped out the front door and was never seen again. My weapons of choice have been a power drill, metal rule, a toy washing machine, a plug strip and more recently a rat zapper (but waking up to the smell of roasted rodent isn't nice).

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect
    We had mice in the house I used to live in - I found that the heel of my size 9s was very effective in 'neutralising' the problem. The cat was useless - she just played with them.
    We got a cat to "control" the mice. It took one look at them, nipped out the front door and was never seen again. My weapons of choice have been a power drill, metal rule, a toy washing machine, a plug strip and more recently a rat zapper (but waking up to the smell of roasted rodent isn't nice).

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    We had mice in the house I used to live in - I found that the heel of my size 9s was very effective in 'neutralising' the problem. The cat was useless - she just played with them.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I think of some of the members of this board as my pets.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I have a wife does that count?

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMonkey
    I can't put poison down as they spread it around and my daughter might have contact with it. It is the most humane way to dispose of them without them coming back.

Are you referring to the immigrants...???

An interesting solution to a thorny problem....

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny
    I hope you're joking.

This isn't in the least bit funny.
    They are wild ones. They are also disease ridden vermin. We've got an infestation thanks to the raw chicken gibs and rubbish the immigrant bastards on council who live behind us throw over the fence.

I can't put poison down as they spread it around and my daughter might have contact with it. It is the most humane way to dispose of them without them coming back.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    1 pony
    1 donkey
    2 goats
    2 dogs
    5 cats
    assorted rodents and reptiles

you?
    Only one dog and a teenage son now but previously...

4 horses
    2 ponies
    3 cats
    1 dog
    5 Chinchillas
    1 Owl
    Assorted chickens and ducks.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Pet spider in the kitchen.

It's got a wonderful collection of creepy crawlies tangled in its web in a corner. It's doing a good job, so it stays.

Leave a comment:

• Gay Dalek
    replied
    Anything I can.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X