• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I have a new favourite cocktail"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    WE were making home-made baileys but didn't like the whisky we bought for it, so used vanilla vodka instead. Pretty nice if you like creamy.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Highly recommend this
    Totally agree - I bought it thanks to norrahe's excellent recommendation. And I have her to thank for finishing off my liver, albeit in a most delightful way!

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    An excuse to crack open the bottle of this stuff that my Mum bought back from India and passed on to me as a Xmas pressie

Old Monk Rum Review - National Rum Day, August 16 | Cocktail Enthusiast
    Daiquiris, caipirinha, mohitos, go for it. *hic*

Highly recommend this

Many a Sunday afternoon whiled away with this

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    add 1 part rum for a between the sheets and even worse bunkitis
    An excuse to crack open the bottle of this stuff that my Mum bought back from India and passed on to me as a Xmas pressie

Old Monk Rum Review - National Rum Day, August 16 | Cocktail Enthusiast

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    and a touch of Bunkitis.

The Sidecar.

1 Part Lemon Juice
    2 parts Cointreau
    3 Parts Brandy

Put plenty of ice into an old fashioned glass, pour over the ingredients. Stir. Drink.
    add 1 part rum for a between the sheets and even worse bunkitis

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    started a topic I have a new favourite cocktail

I have a new favourite cocktail

and a touch of Bunkitis.

The Sidecar.

1 Part Lemon Juice
    2 parts Cointreau
    3 Parts Brandy

Put plenty of ice into an old fashioned glass, pour over the ingredients. Stir. Drink.

Working...
X