• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I act and am treated like an employee, do I still fall under IR35?"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    What moderator's put into their curry at 7.30 on a Friday night when real people otherwise have a life.

Context is everything...

(Just for you Wikir Man )

Leave a comment:

• The Wikir Man
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Because this is of less interest to contractors in general than what vegetables a moderator puts in their curry. Simples!

HTH
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

Why was this thread moved to LR? It seemed like a genuine topic for the General forum!
    Because I moved it. Simples!

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

Why was this thread moved to LR? It seemed like a genuine topic for the General forum!
    Cos NOB25/AOTN opened it..... ergo it must be a Troll

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    I like the idea... but no - they'd just go to '0'.

What I do wonder is, if you do that, does the BB software treat the user as new again and hence they need their 'first few posts' approved?

Must try it sometime.
    AOTN has turned over a new leaf and would like to be "Mods Pet"... I think he would like to put him self forward for testing! (just cos I wasn't sure if I could spell big words like volunteer)

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    RH. If you keep moving his threads to LR, could we possibly see a situation of a poster with a negative post count?

Just wondering like....
    I like the idea... but no - they'd just go to '0'.

What I do wonder is, if you do that, does the BB software treat the user as new again and hence they need their 'first few posts' approved?

Must try it sometime.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    RH. If you keep moving his threads to LR, could we possibly see a situation of a poster with a negative post count?

Just wondering like....

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Welcome back AOTN.

There's a thread waiting for you in LR, where this one's heading now.

Leave a comment:

• AngelOfTheNorth
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Yes, being an employee is all about mindset really.

The law might say one thing, but what does your heart say?
    Youre right, my heart says Im not an employee so I mustn't be ...... phew that could have cost me over a grand a month had I not gone that way.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post

My heart says I'm retired. But my bank balance knows otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• AngelOfTheNorth
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    ftfy
    Cheers Not all there!!

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    It all depends on you...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by AngelOfTheNorth View Post
    Damn how come you cant edit the title ........ meant to get rid of the second word there (am) ...... oh well, it probably wont last long anyway!
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• AngelOfTheNorth
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Can't wait for this guy to be benched
    It'll never happen, just got a 3 month extension ......... with more extensions likely in the future ...... sorry!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X