• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Funnies

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Funnies"

Collapse

• Platypus
    replied
    Man goes to Doctor for some test results.

Doctor says, "well I'm very sorry but I've got some bad news and some worse news for you. The bad news is you have cancer, and the worse news is, you have Alzheimers"

Man replies, "Well, that's not so bad. At least I don't have cancer..."

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Man goes to his doctor late one night, and says "Doctor, Doctor, I think I'm a moth"

Doctor says, "well that may be, but why did you call so late?"

Man replies, "Well, I was passing by and I saw your light was on"

Boom boom!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by PorkPie View Post
    Thanks!

I never look in LR
    PorkPie
    Should try harder <----------

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by PorkPie View Post
    Thanks!

I never look in LR
    It's a goldmine of filth and nonsense

Leave a comment:

• PorkPie
    replied
    Thanks!

I never look in LR

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...okes-here.html

HTH

Leave a comment:

• PorkPie
    started a topic Funnies

Funnies

Anyone got any decent jokes? Haven't heard any for a long time...

Working...
X