• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Embarassing Illnesses"

Collapse

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    I've just seen a woman's rancid arsehole. I am traumatised.

Just wanted to share.

Can't you just call him 'Gordon', like everyone else?

Leave a comment:

• zara_backdog
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    At 33 weeks pregnant, I am super glad I opened this thread....
    Not long to go then Mary !

Remember to do your pelvic floor exercise - Trust me on that one.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    And there are the haemorides that childbirth brings - just thought I would share that with you.
    At 33 weeks pregnant, I am super glad I opened this thread....

Leave a comment:

• Gravy Train
    replied
    If you're too embarrassed to go to the doc with your illness then why are you happy for a camera crew to follow you around taking close-ups of your bum-hole??!

"I'd do anything to get on TV"
    copyright The Word, c1990.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    And there are the haemorides that childbirth brings - just thought I would share that with you.
    I have four kids, I dont have em.

Leave a comment:

• zara_backdog
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    She said her issue was childbirth. yeah right.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Tell me about it! - My daughter was 10lb 8oz
    Ouch!

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Oh ok. My son was 10lb 12oz
    OUCH!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    There is no way this post qualifies for "light relief", unless you are a complete sicko...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Oh ok. My son was 10lb 12oz, and my wife is 5' 1". Her life was in danger for a while. Emergency blood transfusions, blood pressure dropping like a stone.

Took a year to recover. Still went on to have two more.

btw - it's better to be sewn up tight. It's more uncomfortable for mum until they're completely healed, but it promotes much better healing. The looser the stitches, the more like to have, you know, "women's problems.", down there.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    on so many levels

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Almost happens to our neighbour. Baby 11lbs : head came out but shoulders got stuck. The midwife needed trauma councelling!
    chef will enjoy this one

my first one tried to come out with one elbow first, not head first arms down the sides - my wife had no idea - anesthetics are good

one chap I heard about slipped the nurse a tenner and asked her to sew his wife up nice and tight

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    So basically they slit you in half. Nice. A scar from the bottom of the chest bone and all the way south is sexy.
    Almost happens to our neighbour. Baby 11lbs : head came out but shoulders got stuck. The midwife needed trauma councelling!

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    this is like some sick torture, i see the thread has been updated, my stomach knows i dont want to read but i find myself looking anyway..

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    So basically they slit you in half. Nice. A scar from the bottom of the chest bone and all the way south is sexy.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Ouch

Leave a comment:

Working...
X