• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Summer vacation

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Summer vacation"

Collapse

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    Only took them 5 days to activate me. Are there enough of us to get this going next week?
    Maybe next week would work, or a bank holiday day trip?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Mine came through today, almost a week after I requested it. Our vacation will be over before we've even got anywhere!

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Waiting for registration...

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    Only took them 5 days to activate me. Are there enough of us to get this going next week?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    It was planned by suity...
    Well as the cake link took too long to materialise I did set up an account on the cycling one but been too busy at work to post.

Will pop something up later, need to check if my account has been approved

There is also an interloper ladymuck on that forum, make sure you roast the right one!
    Last edited by ladymuck; 20 August 2019, 16:32.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Cake Stop

Did we start on the 19th as planned?
    It was planned by suity...

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    Cake Stop

Did we start on the 19th as planned?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    The cake shop looked inneresting. 1700+ pages of the b thingy. Didn't dare look.
    Linky?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    This post reminded me of the fun to be had on a summer vacation.

It's not too late to organise something, still plenty out there on offer.

Here's my suggestion:

Holiday fun times

I propose the week beginning 19 August for seven days.
    I'm up for that

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    The cake shop looked inneresting. 1700+ pages of the b thingy. Didn't dare look.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    You creep! Have you bought an apple for NAT and cojak?
    I didn't buy anything, I acquired apples for the teachers from a local orchard...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Yes, she got NAT an apple. It’s on his head. Now all he has to do is stand still while I take aim...
    I bet you miss. And hit a passing squirrel...

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Yes, she got NAT an apple. It’s on his head. Now all he has to do is stand still while I take aim...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I picked it with him in mind, I figured the entertainment value would be worth it.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I picked it with him in mind, I figured the entertainment value would be worth it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X