• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Everyone's against me !"

Collapse

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    Oh that Poll, teach me to skim read. I was voting for Andw to be still playing with dolls, especially big lifesized plastic ones.

Pah ! excuses excuses ! you were caught and dont try and worm your way out of it !

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Oh that Poll, teach me to skim read. I was voting for Andyw to be still playing with dolls, especially big lifesized plastic ones.

I would hazard a guess that the others may well have been doing the same.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    I'm actually quite insulted

Me too !

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    I'm actually quite insulted

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Spod on (pun intended): here is the proof, his 3 additional (to main AndyW) accounts are: Ardesco, sasguru, wendigo100!

Cant wait to watch this one unfold !

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    One thing this poll has proved beyond reasonable doubt is that AndyW has at least 4 user IDs on this forum.
    Spod on (pun intended): here is the proof, his 3 additional (to main AndyW) accounts are: Ardesco, sasguru, wendigo100!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    One thing this poll has proved beyond reasonable doubt is that AndyW has at least 4 user IDs on this forum.

I'm sure he did have but most got banned within about 24 posts.

Feck knows how this one got to +1000

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    I think not !

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    No, not my thing i'm afraid. However if you want to be up a flying scotsman that's fine by me. In this day and age I can accept that some people like to live thier discusting lives in vile ways and as long as they stay away from me I can handle that.

their....

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinto
    Is the Avatar a clue as well? Are you Mandyw?
    Heh Andyw is a Thai Lady-Boy and I win £5

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    No, not my thing i'm afraid. However if you want to be up a flying scotsman that's fine by me. In this day and age I can accept that some people like to live thier discusting lives in vile ways and as long as they stay away from me I can handle that.

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    ooh lets see! nope, I guess the clue is in the login ID
    Is the Avatar a clue as well? Are you Mandyw?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    If ever a thread needed to be moved to Light Relief - this is it. A "me,me,me" thread from the Chief Village Idiot. What's the matter - didn't get enough attention as a child? Or perhaps too much from your dad?

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Thats right P1 is the car and P20 is the exhaust

I guess i'm not down with the kids any more

Bet you're up on the Flying Scotsman !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X