• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Theiving christians"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Funny old lot, the catholics.

I would have thought that if god really wanted mankind to follow all those rules and practices, he would have let us know about them long before a bunch of cardinals made them up 1700 years ago!

And if Jesus died to save us all, what happened to the souls of all those people who died previously, before he arrived to tell them they were doing it wrong? Bit unfair!
    whats worse is that if you ask them what they would have been doing thousands of years ago, (ie bc) they claim they would have been good Christians

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMonkey
    They are a Roman Catholic outfit though.
    Funny old lot, the catholics.

I would have thought that if god really wanted mankind to follow all those rules and practices, he would have let us know about them long before a bunch of cardinals made them up 1700 years ago!

And if Jesus died to save us all, what happened to the souls of all those people who died previously, before he arrived to tell them they were doing it wrong? Bit unfair!

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    An ARMY of Chico's. Sh1t ! You have no chance. Join up now or they'll burn you at the stake within the year !!!

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    replied
    It's like an army of Chicos.

I've been involved with many friendly chats with them but the moment you mention you're not going to the church, you get called devil worshipper and stuff. They are a Roman Catholic outfit though.

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    TM, are these cone stealers really the obsessive, happy-clapping Christian politico's we're assuming they are, or is it just the local vicar trying to help his ever-dwindling congregation make it to church on Sunday ?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Excellent TM. These crappy Christian evangelist sects are creeping in everywhere now, they have taken our village hall. From the websites, there seems to be a lot of foreign influence esp. America and the West Indies.

I wouldn't mind but they always think they have a right to lobby to change our society in a way that suits their frigging irrational religious principles. I always used to defend religion until a year or two ago. I was a damn fool. Mea culpa.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Lucky for you it wasn't a mosque... you'd have been blown to little pieces of melting flesh by now for insulting some loony mullah.

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard
    So you went out and defaced a load of police property and then rang them up and got them to come round. Is that wise?
    From my unregistered PAYG mobile! I'm not that silly.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    So you went out and defaced a load of police property and then rang them up and got them to come round. Is that wise?

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by oraclesmith
    He'll be even less amused when he has to give them back to the coppers that lent them to him !
    They definitely were not lent to them. I actually phoned and checked first about using met cones with our local police station and they said that they'd come and collect them as they'd been nicked from somewhere. I was informed that they don't lend them as that would be misrepresenting the police

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMonkey
    Wouldnt surprise me. Took me ages to do this to all the cones:

The vicar didn't look particularly amused when he came to collect them
    He'll be even less amused when he has to give them back to the coppers that lent them to him !

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    ROFLMFAO!

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    replied
    Wouldnt surprise me. Took me ages to do this to all the cones:

The vicar didn't look particularly amused when he came to collect them

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Find any old muslim who might possibly have seen the church, and launch a complaint in the eu court of 'who wants to be a millionaire' to see if you can get rich.

P.S the generic muslim must have been 'offended' by something or other.

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    started a topic Theiving christians

Theiving christians

Bloody theiving christian scum church opposite my house has stolen a load of met police cones, which my tax pays for, and is using them to "remind people" not to park outside the church (which clogs the damn road up most of the week with sheep anyway).

Just had my way with them. They all now have "thou must not steal" written in permanent marker under the met police logo.

Bloody hyprocrites.

I'd post a photo but my digicam is crap in the dark.

Working...
X