• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theiving christians

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theiving christians

Bloody theiving christian scum church opposite my house has stolen a load of met police cones, which my tax pays for, and is using them to "remind people" not to park outside the church (which clogs the damn road up most of the week with sheep anyway).

Just had my way with them. They all now have "thou must not steal" written in permanent marker under the met police logo.

Bloody hyprocrites.

I'd post a photo but my digicam is crap in the dark.
    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Find any old muslim who might possibly have seen the church, and launch a complaint in the eu court of 'who wants to be a millionaire' to see if you can get rich.

P.S the generic muslim must have been 'offended' by something or other.
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Wouldnt surprise me. Took me ages to do this to all the cones:

The vicar didn't look particularly amused when he came to collect them

Comment

ROFLMFAO!
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
          Wouldnt surprise me. Took me ages to do this to all the cones:

The vicar didn't look particularly amused when he came to collect them
          He'll be even less amused when he has to give them back to the coppers that lent them to him !
          It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
            He'll be even less amused when he has to give them back to the coppers that lent them to him !
            They definitely were not lent to them. I actually phoned and checked first about using met cones with our local police station and they said that they'd come and collect them as they'd been nicked from somewhere. I was informed that they don't lend them as that would be misrepresenting the police

Comment

So you went out and defaced a load of police property and then rang them up and got them to come round. Is that wise?

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
                So you went out and defaced a load of police property and then rang them up and got them to come round. Is that wise?
                From my unregistered PAYG mobile! I'm not that silly.

Comment

Lucky for you it wasn't a mosque... you'd have been blown to little pieces of melting flesh by now for insulting some loony mullah.
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Excellent TM. These crappy Christian evangelist sects are creeping in everywhere now, they have taken our village hall. From the websites, there seems to be a lot of foreign influence esp. America and the West Indies.

I wouldn't mind but they always think they have a right to lobby to change our society in a way that suits their frigging irrational religious principles. I always used to defend religion until a year or two ago. I was a damn fool. Mea culpa.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X