• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Doya know what it is yit?"

Collapse

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    If only there was a massive island on the other side of the world where we could dump these people
    It wouldn't matter, they always come back

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    I saw Rolf in panto at the Bristol Hippodrome back in '85 and I went back stage and he gave me a Rolferoo

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Another childhood hero proved to be total scum - alongside Gary Glitter.
    If only there was a massive island on the other side of the world where we could dump these people

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Another childhood hero proved to be total scum - alongside Gary Glitter. I hope all his money goes to the victims.

At least I always despised Savile.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    All together now...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    He'll get 6 years. 2 for being a perv, 2 for pleading not guilty and 2 for looking like Jerry Adams

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    I wonder why he didn't hop off back to Australia when the investigations started. And hide in the bush.
    Because he's not a fan of...

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    The prison panto is going to be great this year.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    I wonder why he didn't hop off back to Australia when the investigations started. And hide in the bush.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
    make you think about the song "Two little Boys" now in a different light
    Originally posted by BBC
    Rolf Harris is found guilty of 12 counts of indecent assault on four girls between 1968 and 1986
    FWIW

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
    You didn't need to post this I already feel sick when I hear the title mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• CloudWalker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    No mention of the "making indecent images" - what happened to that charge?
    They decided that, compared to the output of Damien Hirst and Tracey Emin, they weren't that bad

Leave a comment:

• Project Monkey
    replied
    Yeh, but the beard makes it much worse.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X