• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Telegraph finds excuse to publish picture of underage girl in short skirt"

Collapse

• CloudWalker
    replied
    What Me? the 13th Duke of Wymbourne. Here. In a girls school. With my reputation?

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    And what did her guide dog think?
    The same as her mental health support worker.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Aren't women supposed to go for a bloke who reminds them of their father.
    That explains a lot..

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    You were probably in with a chance there.

<spoken with the voice of experience>
    Aren't women supposed to go for a bloke who reminds them of their father.

Mrs BP says I have the same sense of (non)humour as her father.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Worked in a place with a young receptionist. She told everyone else I was cute. Then spoilt it a bit when she said I was same age as her dad and exactly like him.
    You were probably in with a chance there.

<spoken with the voice of experience>

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    There is a part of me that says good - schools should be teaching the kids what it is like in the real world and the importance of dressing correctly.

Then there is another half which says if the parents/kids cannot understand what is appropriate dress for certain situations then fook em and let em fail.

So kind of divided on this.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Hundreds of girls with skirts 'too short' sent home to prepare them for 'world of work' - Telegraph

Any decent school has this policy - and any parent that objects needs deporting.
    Not quite up to Daily Mail reporting standards. No picture of glum looking parents and kids sporting a hair cut/outfit that quite clearly breaks school rules but they just don't get it.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Worked in a place with a young receptionist. She told everyone else I was cute. Then spoilt it a bit when she said I was same age as her dad and exactly like him.
    And what did her guide dog think?

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    I don't quite find myself on their side (I've spent enough time in the education sector to dislike the way most schools behave), but I once work with an early 20's girl who turned up looking, quite frankly, like a street walker. It was genuinely embarrassing and every morning was like a car crash.

Leave a comment:

• Telegraph finds excuse to publish picture of underage girl in short skirt

Hundreds of girls with skirts 'too short' sent home to prepare them for 'world of work' - Telegraph

Any decent school has this policy - and any parent that objects needs deporting.

Working...
X