• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "False memories.Anyone got any?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I remember someone being nice to someone in cuk general.

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    Probably derived from Webtastic
    No, it's derived from flange-tastic.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Gym beast View Post
    Yeah, I once I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Tat...I didn't, I'm sure I didn't.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I used to go out with this bird, and over the months, her boobies got smaller and smaller. She was stuffing her bra with tissues

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    I invented 'The dark side' as in going permie and the word tastic after sayings like Beertastic.

I think.

Also my stakeholders on my project seem to forget a lot I tell them
    Probably derived from Webtastic

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I remember when CUK General was good.
    Was that back when you were thin?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I remember when CUK General was good.

Leave a comment:

• tarbera
    replied
    I invented 2 things

I invented 'The dark side' as in going permie and the word tastic after sayings like Beertastic.

I think.

Also my stakeholders on my project seem to forget a lot I tell them

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I remember posting in this thread yesterday
    Nah! You are probably remembering posting in the identical thread I started the day before yesterday. Or was it the one I started last week?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    I distinctly remember being at Burnden Park late 70's early 80's watching us beat Barrow 1-0 in the FA Cup 3rd round. I remember remarking that they'd brought so many and the Embankment end was full of them. Can picture it now, packed.

Except it never happened, we never played Barrow in the cup anytime around then, nor any other similar matches occurred around then.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I remember posting in this thread yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• tomtomagain
    replied
    I have a very strong false memory.

Back in 2000 my younger brother died and I went into shock. Shortly after speaking to my parents and sister I phoned my best friend.

I was obviously really upset, crying and shouting.

I clearly remember walking down the stairs and out into the street, talking to him on the phone.

However my "memory" is from the perspective of someone standing in the street watching me come out of my door on the phone. I remember watching me, walking outside and being distraught.

Obviously this is impossible. Therefore I have a false memory.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Yes. Indeed
    I invaded Iraq to get rid of an evil dictator, and now millions of fools have the false memory that it was something to do with WMD's

-T.Blair
    Weapons of Mass Deception?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Yes. Indeed
    I invaded Iraq to get rid of an evil dictator, and now millions of fools have the false memory that it was something to do with WMD's

-T.Blair

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

I can't remember

Leave a comment:

Working...
X