• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Well that's a new one.."

Collapse

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    More likely they're trying to poach successful pimps hoping they'll bring their clients and possibly contractors with them.
    And then fire the pimps. I like it!

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    More likely they're trying to poach successful pimps hoping they'll bring their clients and possibly contractors with them.

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Tell them to send vouchers first before you give out any names. Then give them Dodgy's details

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Certainly is.

I do wonder what they would get out of it.
    I expect they're looking to identify successful competitors, trawl through their LinkedIn contacts, find likely client contacts and steal them, having smeared the aforementioned successful competitor.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Maybe they are looking for a new job themselves?

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Got an email from an agency I've 'worked with in the past' (no, you simply have me on your database) asking me to recommend recruitment agents who have got me contracts in the past! Vouchers if I forward them names...
    Send them Dodgy's details.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Certainly is.

I do wonder what they would get out of it.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    started a topic Well that's a new one..

Well that's a new one..

Got an email from an agency I've 'worked with in the past' (no, you simply have me on your database) asking me to recommend recruitment agents who have got me contracts in the past! Vouchers if I forward them names...

Working...
X