• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: No trolls today?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "No trolls today?"

Collapse

• TheScarletPimp
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Spasgimp? Oh I can hardly stop the chortling.
    Likewise.

Originally posted by Mordac
    Do any of them get irony?
    Yes, in fact I was being ironic myself. I guess that whooshing sound was sound of the point flying straight over your head.

You guys make GW seem quick.

TSP

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by TheScarletPimp
    How can I possibly sleep when I'm being kept on my toes by your witty repartee spasgimp? Ho, ho, ho.

TSP
    Spasgimp? Oh I can hardly stop the chortling.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    We've got VB programmers over at the PCG who're smarter than you guys. Not much, mind, but definitely smarter. Would one of them do?
    Do any of them get irony?

Leave a comment:

• TheScarletPimp
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    To cure your insomnia, Scarlet Gimp, just read your own posts.
    How can I possibly sleep when I'm being kept on my toes by your witty repartee spasgimp? Ho, ho, ho.

TSP

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    You got that right.

We've got VB programmers over at the PCG who're smarter than you guys. Not much, mind, but definitely smarter. Would one of them do?

If The Lone Gunman and Cowboy Bob are your creme de la creme I'm sure one of our VB guys could take them both with both hands tied behind his back. I'll leave it to your imagination which appendage he'd use for typing but it's the same one that he uses when his hands are free. *That's* how easy you guys are.

TSP

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    To cure your insomnia, Scarlet Gimp, just read your own posts.

Leave a comment:

• TheScarletPimp
    replied
    Originally posted by malvolio
    Though I recognised the style. No need to get tetchy just beciase you didn't get your beer this week...
    Oh no you don't.

TSP

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Though I recognised the style. No need to get tetchy just beciase you didn't get your beer this week...

Leave a comment:

• TheScarletPimp
    replied
    As well they might. We're simply not worthy.
    You got that right.

I dread to think what would have happened to morale round here if they'd sent one of the brighter ones over.

If The Lone Gunman and Cowboy Bob are your creme de la creme I'm sure one of our VB guys could take them both with both hands tied behind his back. I'll leave it to your imagination which appendage he'd use for typing but it's the same one that he uses when his hands are free. *That's* how easy you guys are.

TSP

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    But I'm already here...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Actually TSP and friends seem quite pleased over there about how good he was at winding up you lot over here.
    As well they might. We're simply not worthy. I dread to think what would have happened to morale round here if they'd sent one of the brighter ones over.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Actually TSP and friends seem quite pleased over there about how good he was at winding up you lot over here. But then again, they represent roughly 0.00048% of the memberhsip so are hardly typical...

Hardly winding us up, was he.. TSP is a bore of the highest order.

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Actually TSP and friends seem quite pleased over there about how good he was at winding up you lot over here. But then again, they represent roughly 0.00048% of the memberhsip so are hardly typical...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife
    What's happening to this site?

No trolls signing up for a verbal kicking. SAS & AndyW almost being polite to each other. An opportunity to give Jabber a slating only getting a handful of posts.

I'm off for a lie down.
    It's amazing how the PCG can bring us all together in ways they never intended...

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    started a topic No trolls today?

No trolls today?

What's happening to this site?

No trolls signing up for a verbal kicking. SAS & AndyW almost being polite to each other. An opportunity to give Jabber a slating only getting a handful of posts.

I'm off for a lie down.

Working...
X