• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What shall I have for breakfast?"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Ich liebe Deutschland!

SY02 at her best

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Not if you have a dry mouth.
    Custard creams?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Quite. You'd think he'd mention it, but no, nothing

Ich liebe Deutschland!

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Is he in Germany? I hadn't noticed.
    Quite. You'd think he'd mention it, but no, nothing

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Haven't you got the hang of this yet? Everything in Germany is perfect and everything in the UK is terrible. It's the only way Pooperscooper can convince himself he's made the right choice.
    Is he in Germany? I hadn't noticed.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    Why not? They have them in just about every (if not all) NHS and private dentist surgeries in the UK, and the dentists are always keen to book you in with them as they rake in a bit more cash.
    Haven't you got the hang of this yet? Everything in Germany is perfect and everything in the UK is terrible. It's the only way Pooperscooper can convince himself he's made the right choice.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Why not? They have them in just about every (if not all) NHS and private dentist surgeries in the UK, and the dentists are always keen to book you in with them as they rake in a bit more cash.
    Let me rephrase. Never knew hygienists were available!

Here dentists are a place of last resort. A person you visit when the hygienist has failed. Whereas at home, like you say, the dentist would have a look to see how much this mouth is worth on an invoice.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Never had a hygienist in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    A decent personal hygiene routine? I would have thought the Germans would have managed to drum your Scottish ways out of you by now.
    My German kit now includes a sonic toothbrush thingy complete with USB port, a tongue scrapper, and flossing thingys. My hygienist goes mad if me gum % increases above 5%. Never had a hygienist in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Thinking about brushing my teeth and going over to the office now.

I don't know you guys do it.
    A decent personal hygiene routine? I would have thought the Germans would have managed to drum your Scottish ways out of you by now.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    but biscuits are better
    Not if you have a dry mouth.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Thinking about brushing my teeth and going over to the office now.

I don't know you guys do it.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I consumed easter egg whilst driving to clientCo. I know have chocolatey stains all over my crotch.
    I told ya before ATV is just not a good idea in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    packet porridge - golden syrup flavour mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Mmm. Melon is a great snack.
    but biscuits are better

Leave a comment:

Working...
X