• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "It's grim oop north"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    What a complete tool.
    Says the Guildford person. Sorry to tell you - but Guildford is not in LOndon

HTH BISDI

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    What a complete tool.
    Coming from you that means I'm pretty normal. Well done for learning how to use the quote tool, though you did miss the point a little. But well done and don't become disheartened. Don't forget to click the thanks button but that may be a step too far for you.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I don't believe for one second that people are stupid enough to believe that an airport represents an entire region or scallies near a football ground are representative of the entire NW. Well I didn't think people where stupid enough until I read your comment.

When I was down south for a fancy do (we used cutlery) I couldn't believe how many Londoners actually believed their city was the greatest in the world (well the two I spoke to on my table). It's a big smelly, dirty city. .
    What a complete tool.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Did you get a low IQ when you were dropped on yer head?
    Or were you just born thick? Just asking like.
    Did you have to google for crappy insults or does that level of mediocrity come naturally to you?

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Wasn't it you who just yesterday was making crass generalisations about London?
    Hypocritical cretin.
    It's not really a serious thread, you understand that don't you? I don't believe for one second that people are stupid enough to believe that an airport represents an entire region or scallies near a football ground are representative of the entire NW. Well I didn't think people where stupid enough until I read your comment.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    So that's a yes?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Ever been drunk at Manchester airport Sas? Just asking like.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Hypocritical cretin.
    Ever been drunk at Manchester airport Sas? Just asking like.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Yep, you can often judge a region by the people at the airport.
    omg Is that true??!!

Think i'll be staying clear for the moment given a quick goole search:

Fury as Manchester Airport prayer room closes after fire

Manchester opens new route to Ibiza

Manchester Airport Limo Hire - Yeh, get chav me

Don't ask.

Drunk Passenger Strips Naked At Manchester Airport

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Well guess that means all of Manchester is a write-off.
    Hypocritical cretin.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Shows how very little you know. Plenty of West Berliners resented the wall coming down, which removed their privileged and subsidised status as a Western enclave in the Soviet heartland.
    Typical Nimby behaviour, a bunch of protectionists. They should allow the cheap labour to flow and see the benefits it gives!

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    I don't understand Manchester either. Been a few times, mostly to use the airport. But goodness chav central.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post
    A mate of mine went up to Old Trafford recently to see a match. He parked in a street not too far from the ground and said he was immediately surrounded by scruffy teen scallies in tracksuits wanting protection money.

He parks in the street near the Emirates most weeks and never a single problem.

Who'd want to go somewhere like that?
    Well guess that means all of Manchester is a write-off.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Shows how very little you know. Plenty of West Berliners resented the wall coming down, which removed their privileged and subsidised status as a Western enclave in the Soviet heartland.
    Mauer im Kopf.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

I, like most others I suspect, prefer it without the wall.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X