• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Feel like utter crap this morning"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Leaving for Lapland on Saturday - officially the cleanest air in the world. Timed that well

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    this clean living and exercise
    I dont recall you actually having done any of this? Lots of noise about it though?

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    I feel like the CUK bike
    Unwanted, as we all have cars?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    But on the bright side, it's nice to see the tagging functionality put to proper effect.
    I feel like the CUK bike

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I feel like crap too. Went to bed at 8 last night. Got up at 6 to get ms#5 to school, then back to bed.

50/50 for tonight's drinks - was gonna head up to London for the afternoon, but might just pop along for a couple of hours this evening instead.
    08:30pm for me.

That's it then, this clean living and exercise is just no good for you. Gonna get rangnoodled at the CH tonight and see how I feel in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I feel like crap too. Went to bed at 8 last night. Got up at 6 to get ms#5 to school, then back to bed.

50/50 for tonight's drinks - was gonna head up to London for the afternoon, but might just pop along for a couple of hours this evening instead.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    But on the bright side, it's nice to see the tagging functionality put to proper effect.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Pah! You young people today don't know you're born! Shoulda seen the smog in London early 1950's. Not just grey hazy but thick yellow, real proper smog that was!

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    You better be suity! You owe me a beer.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I'm just tired. Stayed in the pub till gone past 12 reading crappy resumes.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    So you won't be available for the drinks this evening?

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    So you won't be available for the drinks this evening?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I'll nudge Mrs suity and tell her to put the plastic sheets back on tonight.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    I feel like crap too. Got pissed up last night for the first time this year.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Burny eyes. Lethargic. Streaming eyes. I don't normally get hayfever this bad.

Then I see this :

BBC News - Air pollution: High levels 'to spread across England'

Could be worse, I could be sitting in Chile waiting for a Tsunami I suppose

Wait until you look in the mirror

Leave a comment:

Working...
X