• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Urinal or cubicle to pee?"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    The idea of peeing into an AirBlade to see what happens is now going to seem rather tempting next time I see one. Some sort of explosion of wee?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Those Dyson airblades don't really have the directional control required.
    You need one of them in each hand.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    WSS. I've tried to use urinals but the wind really needs to be blowing in the right direction.
    Those Dyson airblades don't really have the directional control required.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Cubicle.
    WSS. I've tried to use urinals but the wind really needs to be blowing in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I suspect, reading through some of the comments in the toilet threads, that some of the congregation use one of these: MYPEEPEEBOTTLE.COM

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Whats wrong with a colostomy bag? You don't need to leave your desk at all and it shows that you're a conscientious worker who doesn't need breaks :-)
    Hot desking can be good as well.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    At a pub I worked in many years ago, somebody put a load of disinfectant blocks that were supposed to be one-to-a-cistern in the urinal trough. Granted, the place reeked of stale urine at the best of times, but the smell of these scented blocks was also overpowering.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Whats wrong with a colostomy bag? You don't need to leave your desk at all and it shows that you're a conscientious worker who doesn't need breaks :-)

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

True, but prostate cancer is a possibility, difficulty initiating a urine flow is a symptom, so best to get it checked out. Especially if you're in the same age bracket as Bill Bailey.
    Yes, my poor old dad died of acute kidney injury having ignored prostate symptoms.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Define "unable"?
    Having difficulty, to be more precise. Though another reason could be t you're a girl, or very short, or very tall, or there are no urinals.
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    True, but prostate cancer is a possibility, difficulty initiating a urine flow is a symptom, so best to get it checked out. Especially if you're in the same age bracket as Bill Bailey.

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    I use urinal as the smell of pee is less awful than the smell of tulip. I guess it's down to preference.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Being unable to use a urinal may be a sign of a prostate problem. Get yourself over to your urologist and don't be such a wuss. Caught early, these things can be dealt with.
    More likely: Paruresis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Define "unable"?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Being unable to use a urinal may be a sign of a prostate problem. Get yourself over to your urologist and don't be such a wuss. Caught early, these things can be dealt with.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You have an unhealthy view of what goes on at the urinals.
    What's unhealthy about it OG?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X