• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Praise the Lord

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Praise the Lord"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I guess it all comes down to whether 'God hate fags' (to use the good reverend's phrase) or not. This is the God that killed all the first born sons of Egypt because of Pharaoh's disobedience, so we shouldn't discount the possibility.
    So the Lord could employ him usefully as a buttplug for Be'elzebub?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Have you noticed the mass of “I never liked him or his beliefs, but I hope he is at peace now” comments on social media?
    No.

Am I being cynical in thinking that those who post that are trying to be morally superior & are secretly cheering in their heads?
    Probably not. He was a figure who united groups antagonistic to each other in favour of a greater dislike.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I'm sure the Lord has a purpose for him in heaven. But what could it be?
    I guess it all comes down to whether 'God hate fags' (to use the good reverend's phrase) or not. This is the God that killed all the first born sons of Egypt because of Pharaoh's disobedience, so we shouldn't discount the possibility.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Amen.

(nice to read about an event that's good for the world)

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Have you noticed the mass of “I never liked him or his beliefs, but I hope he is at peace now” comments on social media?

Am I being cynical in thinking that those who post that are trying to be morally superior & are secretly cheering in their heads?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    BBC News - Anti-gay Westboro Baptist Church leader Fred Phelps dies

The world is a slightly better place tonight.
    It's a bit unfair to call him anti-gay. He was anti so many things, homosexuality was just one of them

Did anyone watch the Louis Theroux program (or maybe there were two) on Westboro? Ugh.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I reckon that there will be so many rainbow flags at his funeral, Unicorns will appear.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

Normally this would entail a pithy comeback.

On two counts it doesn't.

1) Clearly Zippy is a rugmuncher and this should be respected.
    2) Ding dong he's dead.

I had no idea on 1

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied

Oh my gosh ... what a strange man. I find it a bit disturbing, but when I watch his speeches, I am hearing Farage and Wilders. Different targets, same content.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Hell freezes over...

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I really hope it's sweeping up that commie St Peter's fag butts.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    started a topic Praise the Lord

Praise the Lord

Working...
X