• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What's gonna be the Pasty Tax for this year?"

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    Micropenile Gains tax or "wee willy" tax as it will be known . That way Max Clifford single-handedly wipes out the UK's debts with one quick stab of his button mushroom.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    100% tax on deep fat fryers and Buckfast to drive the Scots into independence. You read it here first.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Sunshine. Everyone feels better on a sunny day, what better time to take a quid each off them.

And, it would cost those smug southern chunts most of all meaning a big surge in scottish tory support and no chance of a labour victory. Osbourne is too sly a political operator to let an opportunity like this pass.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Fat Tax? Sugar Tax?

Better name for the media would be "Kebab Tax" or summat.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Perhaps a tax on nipple tassles, they could even call it a pasty tax

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I predict a £1 Big Society Contribution Charge payable by anyone who helps an old lady across the road.
    I reckon it's still worth it based on me short changing her when I help with her shopping.

Tesco, Every little helps.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Are we going to see them all lined up outside Gala Bingo looking for a photo-op?
    I predict a £1 Big Society Contribution Charge payable by anyone who helps an old lady across the road.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    started a topic What's gonna be the Pasty Tax for this year?

What's gonna be the Pasty Tax for this year?

Are we going to see them all lined up outside Gala Bingo looking for a photo-op?

Working...
X