• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I was this and thought of some of you..."

Collapse

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by BigTime View Post
    where's andyw?
    WHS. He should be home for his tea by now. He never misses Findus crispy pancake night. #worried

Andyw's mum.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    la la la

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I wonder what I would suggest to be used in place of moron
    Needs to be a bulb. Crocus?

I'm still excited about being a tough guy. Raaaaah! (that was a dinosaur roar btw)

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    I find missing the ******* bit means that you can still insult them and not get infractions.

PC is however a totally and utterly moranic muppet.
    Maybe I should call people a ******* ***** so that I am sated yet no offence is caused... Or bribe admin for a swear filter change. I wonder what I would suggest to be used in place of moron

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    The point you are missing is that you get an infraction for calling someone a ******* moron even if it is the truth.

Not listening and learning when you are acting like a ******* moron is different.

And it's interesting you mention it but most of them are for calling you a ******* moron......
    I find missing the ******* bit means that you can still insult them and not get infractions.

PC is however a totally and utterly moranic muppet.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Yet you still do it. And you say I don't listen and learn?
    The point you are missing is that you get an infraction for calling someone a ******* moron even if it is the truth.

Not listening and learning when you are acting like a ******* moron is different.

And it's interesting you mention it but most of them are for calling you a ******* moron......

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    My list of bans and infractions with a list of bollockings by PM say differently
    Yet you still do it. And you say I don't listen and learn?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    When? I can't remember actually being insulted by either of you yet - in General or in professional forums. You may have done, but I didn't notice it. All I said is that some posters get away with repeatedly breaking rules in the professional forums.
    My list of bans and infractions with a list of bollockings by PM say differently

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Does the truth hurt? Did NLUK or myself hurt your feelings?
    When? I can't remember actually being insulted by either of you yet - in General or in professional forums. You may have done, but I didn't notice it. All I said is that some posters get away with repeatedly breaking rules in the professional forums.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Yep, the same way some posters get away with constantly insulting others in the professional forums without any repercussions.
    Examples?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Yep, the same way some posters get away with constantly insulting others in the professional forums without any repercussions.
    Does the truth hurt? Did NLUK or myself hurt your feelings?
    Last edited by eek; 18 March 2014, 14:51.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    so its one rule for one, and another rule for others....

Well at least the mods are as (in)consistent as they usually are....

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Context here, but not for the faint hearted: http://forums.contractoruk.com/searc...archid=1746824
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
    Did you ask Suity to design the query for you.....

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    What in holy fook is this thread/poll about?
    Context here, but not for the faint hearted: http://forums.contractoruk.com/searc...archid=1746824

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    What in holy fook is this thread/poll about?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X