• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "BBC admit BBC3 is rubbish"

Collapse

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    If BBC3 goes, then we'll be stuck with only Fox showing Family Guy repeats every night.
    Exactly. The crazy BBC must be stopped !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I kind of like BBC3 as a safe place to air more experimental stuff that really isn't suited for BBC1/2 - a few shows started off there and went mainstream.

But by the very nature of that, most of the programming is dross. It's useful for sporting events and they do show the odd film.

Oh tulip - BBC3 is where you watch Family Guy all night!

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    If BBC3 goes, then we'll be stuck with only Fox showing Family Guy repeats every night.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Yep Channel 5 plus
    Channel 5 + 1
    5 something else equally as tulip

Least BBC3 has one thing on once a year that is watchable.
    And Channel 5 USA, complete with American accented continuity announcer.

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Neighbours is on Channel 5 these days. Mr ms is addicted.
    Is Home and Away on the same channel?

My in-laws watch every soap apart from Hollyoaks and Eastenders, so I got my Aussie fill the other week when I was over there.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Neighbours is on Channel 5 these days. Mr ms is addicted.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    There us a channel 5 + 24 now, I watched the mentalist on it last night.

Anyways, bbc3 had decent show but they could have been fitted into BBC1 and BBC2 if you removed all the tulipe like the hairy bikers and all the sports relief crap.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    There's BBC 3 now? - Things have changed. Does channel 5 still exists. Gosh that was awful.
    Yep Channel 5 plus
    Channel 5 + 1
    5 something else equally as tulip

Least BBC3 has one thing on once a year that is watchable.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    There's BBC 3 now? - Things have changed. Does channel 5 still exists. Gosh that was awful.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Oh dear. This is turning into the doodab was wrong, here's a list of things he bought on DVD because they were so good thread....

Though I mostly bought them as presents for other people.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    BBC News - BBC Three to be axed as on-air channel

Although monkey dust was quite good
    As was The Mighty Boosh.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    started a topic BBC admit BBC3 is rubbish

BBC admit BBC3 is rubbish

BBC News - BBC Three to be axed as on-air channel