• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Pancake recipes

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pancake recipes"

Collapse

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Made my pancakes: homemade buttermilk pancakes with homemade sweet cured beechwood smoked bacon! Nom nom nom!

Bacon:

That's not bacon.

This, is bacon:

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Still on the 59p cinnamon. Now £1.69. Next year I'll treat myself to a new jar.
    Note to self: Remember to buy some new cinnamon next year.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Lemon and sugar for me... save the syrup and bacon for the other 364 days of the year.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    It smelled nice, but didn't have much flavour. It had a 59p price sticker on the jar. Schwartz ground cinnamon is now £1.45. I suspect it may have been a couple of decades old - perhaps I'll replace it for next year.
    Still on the 59p cinnamon. Now £1.69. Next year I'll treat myself to a new jar.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Went with sugar, lemon and cinnamon for me.

Family had variations of above, maple syrup and nutella.

All pancaked out.
    Cinnamon

The cloggies seem to love the stuff.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Made my pancakes: homemade buttermilk pancakes with homemade sweet cured beechwood smoked bacon! Nom nom nom!

Bacon:

Leave a comment:

• SteelyDan
    replied
    I managed 6 large p/cakes, with real squeezed lemon juice, sprinkle of sugar, golden syrup, rolled up (not flat), cut into generous mouthfuls...now horizontal on sofa. Tossing skills never failed me once

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    It smelled nice, but didn't have much flavour. It had a 59p price sticker on the jar. Schwartz ground cinnamon is now £1.45. I suspect it may have been a couple of decades old - perhaps I'll replace it for next year.

Culinary Godess! You are forgiven.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Cinnamon fail.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

All pancaked out.
    Cinnamon fail.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

All pancaked out.

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    Go to client co canteen.

Watch nice person make me two pancakes.

Add lemon and syrup.

Pay nice person.

Consume.

Do I win?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Made too much pancake mixture and have loads of lemons left over, so looks like pancakes, lemon and sugar tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Nom Indeed!

Used to do pancakes with chilli con carne in them and top them with cheese, sour cream and guac, bit of a French stylee bourrito
    Chilli con carne on toast. Mmmmm. A breakfast fit for a king.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Pancakes with fava beans and nice chianti....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X