• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Winter Olympics

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Winter Olympics"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Strong girls, those bobsleighers.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I never got into the WO before but maybe I'll give it a shot.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    In any particular order?
    Yes. All three, then all three, then all three.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I would.
    In any particular order?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Oh yes...

Anna Sidorova – Curling, Russia
    Julia Manacuso – Alpine Skiing, USA
    Chemmy Alcott – Alpine Skiing, UK
    I would.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Oh yes...

Anna Sidorova – Curling, Russia

Julia Manacuso – Alpine Skiing, USA

Chemmy Alcott – Alpine Skiing, UK

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Sat 15th Feb. US vs RUS Ice Hockey.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I shall definitely be watching the speed skating, especially Jorrit Bergsma in the 5000 and 10,000 metres, as I sometimes go cycling with him in the summer. (I can't keep up with him all day though; he rides about 120km on a Saturday, meets up with me and a couple of other guys near my house and we blast along with him for about 10 to 20 kms before he blasts off home again 50 kms away and I make my excuses and turn off to take the shortcut). Shall probably watch along with the cycling club in the pub, which will be quite a noisy crowd.

Quite a few of the Dutch speed skaters live down our way and they're a nice crowd of people. It is a lot more interesting when you have local athletes competing. I doubt they'll be able to hear us from Russia, but we'll be making a hell of an effort.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    In my experience, Scottish women aren't really into 'snowboarding' if that helps
    Last edited by TestMangler; 5 February 2014, 14:03. Reason: If you don't know, look it up....prob not at work though

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
    Ok, anyone taking any innerest?

I even got into the curling a few WOs back when those Scottish women kept winning.
    But drinking bottles of buckie, then curling one in a train carriage doesn't count, I don't know how they were allowed to win

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    started a topic Winter Olympics

Winter Olympics

Ok, anyone taking any innerest?

Personally I find it more watchable than its summer counterpart (yawn). Love the bobsled, luge and downhill skiing. I even got into the curling a few WOs back when those Scottish women kept winning.

Anyway, let's hope it doesn't go off with a bang

Working...
X