• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who has the best avatar?"

Collapse

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    But the voting is not over yet!!! Lets wait for abscentee Dalek votes to be counted...
    I'm not voting for that Gold Dalek. He is a coont.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak
    (and I was on hols last week)
    Diving?

A woman at work is diving off some island near Tanzania soon - four dives a day for two weeks she says. That doesn't leave a lot of time for drinking.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    I had considered it might be FLEETWOOD mac but that would be too obvios.
    Nope.
    It's actually the front cover of the second Alice Cooper album, "Easy Action", released to universal indifference in 1970.
    hth

Here's the CD (front and back).

Last edited by Fleetwood; 17 August 2006, 06:29.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Had a minor loss of connection (and I was on hols last week).

*unwraps new, unlicked lolly..*

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    And where is Kojak? The avatar just makes my knees go all weak!
    You called, boys?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Curses! And I did the self-deprecating thing of voting for NaziDalek!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    But the voting is not over yet!!! Lets wait for abscentee Dalek votes to be counted...

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Well, fellow members of the board, after many years, it's an honour to know that I have made some of you smile, sprew coffee over your keyboards and laugh out loud.

May I extend that honour to yourselves in that you have kept a man just within planet sane, when all around him are clients pummeling him to an early grave.

Cheers to one and all!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    But there is only one ORIGINAL avatar on the board!!

Leave a comment:

• NickIT
    replied
    Evil Bert!

Leave a comment:

• ferret
    replied
    <grovel>HyperD has the best avatar and best all round persona on the board.</grovel>

The avatar made me spit coffee over the keyboard the first time I saw it, the sig:

Originally posted by hyperD
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.
    did too...

And the fact that the name HyperD was the name of a fairly wicked Jungle MC so if named after him then this is big respect marks (RIP Hyper D!) or if not then please don't spoil my illusion and tell me it is something to do with some non exciting camera technology...

Big up the HyperD!

Darmstadt's avatar is nice too ATW, nowt like a good pair of bouncing norks I am sure we all agree, but HyperD's has cartoon boobs (well partial anyway) and bert and ernie and bert's hair looks like muff - farking quality or what!!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Ok, either those who voted for hyperD were as mistaken as me, too shy or something else...

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Nope... this is darmstads....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by mcquiggd
    and personally my vote goes to darmstadt with the big bouncing boobies.
    Wait, I thought that was hyperD's?

Leave a comment:

• Dalek Supreme
    replied
    Originally posted by mcquiggd
    Too many daleks on that list...
    Not the ones that count, though.

Monkeyboy will be exterminated!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X