• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "While the cat is away the mice should play."

Collapse

• SeekingIT
    replied
    Indeed!!!

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Her sister?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Moving so she can't find you when she gets back
    Gets back? Next he hears is a letter from the CSA.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    MrsBP off on holiday with baby bp. What should I be doing while she is away?
    Moving so she can't find you when she gets back

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Nearly, but not enough crayon markings and Bailey's stains.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    It was in the requirements documentation.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
    but I suspect he won't be around for the post project review.
    Oh, suity will be just fine.

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    but I suspect he won't be around for the post project review.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    The fact there's a mains socket IN the bathroom to begin with should be a clue...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Then get the DVDs on the laptop and watch them in the bath. If you're in suity's bath while he's in Jersey, DO NOT USE THE MAINS SUPPLY.
    The fact there's a mains socket IN the bathroom to begin with should be a clue...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Eating in a hot bath has a fair probability of you being sick and/or fainting when you stand up. Being found face-down with a cracked skull in a pool of puked up kidneys mightn't be what you want your spouse to come back to.
    I would hope Mrs EO expects no less.

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    When Mrs RS is away

There is no Mrs RS

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Eating in a hot bath has a fair probability of you being sick and/or fainting when you stand up. Being found face-down with a cracked skull in a pool of puked up kidneys mightn't be what you want your spouse to come back to.
    Im a permie at a bank with huge life insurance. I suppose she might prefer to stab me to death - but she would probably serve time. Isn't the penalty for women killers about a month these days - its always the mans fault?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    spend your time posting on an internet forum asking people what to do

oh

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Err - MrsBP is away in Egypt with her her sister, sister's partner and baby bp. She has now moved to Wales - I am in LOndon in digs. This was my firstr weekend on my own.

I celebrated last night by going for a long walk - I wish I was younger.
    Mrs MUN's sister lives up the road and is quite the looker so that is as far as my ideas ever go, sorry :-(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X