• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "First Day at work 2014! -"

Collapse

• VectraMan
    replied
    I dreamt that I was in Deep Purple, oddly enough.

Didn't wake up until 8.30, having not set the alarm. Then felt very sleepy and unable to concentrate whilst driving at 80mph for half an hour, and been going steadily downhill all day. Well it's nearly home time.

Leave a comment:

• Project Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    No, I feel great. First evening off the booze for ten days yesterday, and I was expecting to sleep barely a wink but nodded off in no time. I had some pretty vivid nightmarish dreams though, as one does when the alcohol suddenly stops!
    +1

Dreamt me and the missus were having a massive barny last night which is strange since we've been at it like rabbits the past few days

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Last edited by KentPhilip; 5 January 2014, 23:39.

Leave a comment:

• geoffreywhereveryoumaybe
    replied
    Second Day at Work 2014

I was working yesterday

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    I've been in every day apart from the bank holidays, easiest money I've ever earned/invoiced!

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    It being only 2 days to the weekend is the only thing that is getting me through to 5 o'clock.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Not back until Monday. Paid holidays.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I can't even remember my client's name let alone their location. I'm going to have to do some hard thinking on Monday!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by rurffy View Post
    Does any on feel unbelievably tired at work today? (After the Christmas and New years break? ) ( I Had 2 full weeks break) .

I just feel soooooo tired at work - when I got in this morning I couldn’t remember my username and password for about 3 mins .
    What is this, mumsnet?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Does any on feel unbelievably tired at work today? (After the Christmas and New years break? ) ( I Had 2 full weeks break) .

I just feel soooooo tired at work - when I got in this morning I couldn’t remember my username and password for about 3 mins .
    No, I feel great. First evening off the booze for ten days yesterday, and I was expecting to sleep barely a wink but nodded off in no time. I had some pretty vivid nightmarish dreams though, as one does when the alcohol suddenly stops!

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    I'll know on Monday when I'm back on site, I expect yes though

I had 2+ years wfh, what a luxury that was!

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Yeah, it's been tough

Woke at 11. Wander downstairs, switch on laptop. Shock horror! 10 emails! And I've already had one conference call!

Yawn.

WFH is a killer

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Wimp!

Very quiet, have done loads of paperwork.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied

I presume you are a woman going through the menopause

Leave a comment:

• rurffy
    started a topic First Day at work 2014! -

First Day at work 2014! -

Working...
X