• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dry January

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dry January"

Collapse

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I think GG was off having a liquid lunch, certainly she's come back spouting rubbish again now.
    As opposed to fine comments like "... you boring old cow"!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I think GG was off having a liquid lunch, certainly she's come back spouting rubbish again now.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Not the best pick up attempt I have seen tbh
    Dunno, it's all gone quiet...

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    You sound like you could do with a drink.
    Not the best pick up attempt I have seen tbh

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    You sound like you could do with a drink.

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Worn out the "little boy" insult honey?
    I'm sure you do a perfectly good job of wearing out the "little boy" without any assistance from me

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Worn out the "little boy" insult honey?

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
    Get back in your frickin basket you little ratbag...
    POTD!!!

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Yap! Yap! Yap! Yap!
    Get back in your frickin basket you little ratbag...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Are you going through a different type of "pause"?

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    I have done this before, as I've already mentioned but under my own terms and conditions and before the media started babbling on about it.

I've now decided that I will never go on this exercise of misery inducing, self flagellation ever again and , from now on, Christmas will have 38 days.

Why? I've just heard somebody talking about "Janopause".

Now, I'm not a foul mouthed person, indeed, I find that exercising a bit of restraint when it comes to using bawdy language , heightens the impact when I do let rip.

So, to the person who invented the word Janopause and to all the people who use it in that smug, self satisfied manner FECK RIDE ORFF!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Done! First drink for a month, a home made elderflower martini. Cheers!
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Done! First drink for a month, a home made elderflower martini. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Got some home-brewing vouchers for my birthday. No idea where to start, I guess pick an all-in-one kit which has re-usable bits. We also got a home-brewing wine kit for Xmas, which I'm a little dubious about.

Leave a comment:

• Smartie
    replied
    January is over, cheers!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X