• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ok now I know they are taking the mick"

Collapse

• craig1
    replied
    The Brazilian authorities replied and were clearly confused by it all: "In the spirit of being gracious hosts, we made the decision to try our very best to make the Scouse and Manc players in the team feel right at home. Especially those multi-millionaire players who live less than a stone's throw away from some of the poorest areas in Britain."

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    I've stayed in a Tulip hotel in Bruges

It was ok but I'll always remember it because of it's CUK connotation!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    It's not like they'll be staying there for long.
    ftfy

No need to leave for being right.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Wouldn't they be happier in the YMCA?
    It's not like they'll be staying there for long.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Wouldn't they be happier in the YMCA?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic ok now I know they are taking the mick

ok now I know they are taking the mick

have a look at the hotel name.

England's World Cup squad to stay at hotel that overlooks Brazil's biggest slum | Mail Online

They think it's all odour! England's World Cup squad booked in to stay at smelly hotel that overlooks Brazil's biggest slum and has an OPEN SEWER going past its front
    The Royal Tulip Hotel in Rio de Janeiro has been panned on TripAdvisor
    Guests have complained about the stench, rusty fittings and the service
    In 2010 a woman was killed in its foyer when gangs fought a gun battle
    Its rear apartments look out over the Rochina slum, home to 70,000 people

Working...
X