• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Will there be a new member description at 5k posts?"

Collapse

• Diestl
    replied
    What was the old board? When did it get changed, how long has cuk forums been running? Also is it true once you get over 1000 posts you are entitled to £500 a day contracts?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
    That can't be the case. Threaded only has 2,601 posts and he's achieved it already.
    Ah yes but threaded has a time machine. In the furture he has made so many posts that he is way past bulltulip mode. Though his post count at this time is too low he brought his bulltulip status back with him.
    I am sure he will explain the phenomena better than I.

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    That can't be the case. Threaded only has 2,601 posts and he's achieved it already.
    His points have eaten so many pies that they are big fat wobble gut lard bucket points, and count for more than others.

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    Should'nt that be pure bulltulip?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Once you reach 5000 posts you become a being of pure energy.

Should'nt that be pure bulltulip?

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    Once you reach 5000 posts you become a being of pure energy.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Damn.

Someone spotted the flaw in my cunning plan...
    Come on Zeit, a bit of effort on your part and you can get both your count and the "test please delete" count passed the 5000 mark.

Go on hero status beckons. You may even achieve a zen like state of enlightenment.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    There was (allegedly) a change of policy - reaching 5k posts triggers death squad dispatching...
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    You'll never take me alive, copper...

I belive that is the original intent

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    There was (allegedly) a change of policy - reaching 5k posts triggers death squad dispatching...

They said the internet would go 'pop' if 'test please delete' got past 2k replies and it has more than doubled that now.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    started a topic Will there be a new member description at 5k posts?

Will there be a new member description at 5k posts?

Or is 'Super poster' the last one? I think ZG is the closest to 5k posts at the mo.

Working...
X