• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: ouchy,ouch ouch!!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ouchy,ouch ouch!!"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    BP?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Reminds me of a story of a relative of mine who was a psychiatrist. there was a four ball playing golf in the rain and one of the players stuck his umbrella into his foot so that he could play his shot. One of them rushed into the clubhouse and asked if there was a doctor. the barman pointed to my uncle.

The guy asks tells him that one of his friends had stuck an umbrella through his foot to which the relative asked "did he do it deliberately?". The golfer was taken aback by this and said "No" "it was an accident".
    My uncle then said "I am sorry, I can't help him".
    Bit early to be drinking dodgy huh???

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Reminds me of a story of a relative of mine who was a psychiatrist. there was a four ball playing golf in the rain and one of the players stuck his umbrella into his foot so that he could play his shot. One of them rushed into the clubhouse and asked if there was a doctor. the barman pointed to my uncle.

The guy asks tells him that one of his friends had stuck an umbrella through his foot to which the relative asked "did he do it deliberately?". The golfer was taken aback by this and said "No" "it was an accident".
    My uncle then said "I am sorry, I can't help him".

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Sounds like it was only through his scrote, not his actual nads. Wimp.
    For some reason that made me spit my coffee out.
    I really must grow up. Or maybe not.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    anyone willing to do similar for BN66 / IR35?
    What? And do Hector's job for him?

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Sounds like it was only through his scrote, not his actual nads. Wimp.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic ouchy,ouch ouch!!

ouchy,ouch ouch!!

Man nails own testicles to floor: Russian performance artist Pyotr Pavlensky nails his own testicles to cobblestones in Moscow's Red Square | Metro News

A man was arrested after stripping naked and nailing his own testicles to the ground in broad daylight and in full view of tourists at one of the world’s most visited landmarks.

Self-styled performance artist Pyotr Pavlensky received treatment at a clinic before being taken to a police station following the incident, which he said was a protest against Russia’s ‘police state’.
    still wincing.

anyone willing to do similar for BN66 / IR35?

Working...
X